“The only way to do great work is to love what you do” Steve Jobs.
What a year this has been! 2019 in Bethereum was nothing short of amazing, and we couldn’t have done this much without you. Before we move to 2020, we would like to dedicate this newsletter to the highlights of 2019. Naturally, it is impossible to cover each and every thing that has been done in a year in one newsletter, but we wanted to share the key milestones we passed. Thank you for taking this amazing ride with us!
Quarter 1, 2019
- Bethereum was voted as most promising betting platform of 2019 by Casino Chronicle, and best blockchain gaming platform of 2019 by CoinWorldStory.
- The Bether token was listed on CoinTiger and IDEX.
- We launched our 1st loyalty program.
- #BethereumAnywhere Twitter photo competition started, and was a success with dozens of photos from all around the globe.
- Beta-Version of our platform was launched
- We launched our 2nd F2P Betting Contest, with more 14K active players.
- Support for eSports was added, with improved platform UX and many new features implemented, such as livestream, game track, and odds over time.
- Bethereum celebrated its 2nd birthday.
- We started our weekly Telegram quiz, a community favorite.
Quarter 2, 2019
- Held our 1st time limited special event, the Bethereum 1st eSports Cup.
- Support for CS:GO was added to the Bethereum platform.
- We launched our first token based skill multiplayer game, Bether-IO.
- More than 730K bets were placed on the F2P platform in less than 10 weeks.
- We held our blockchain-enabled lottery raffle.
- Showcased Bethereum on major iGaming and blockchain conferences: ANON blockchain Summit in Vienna, Prague iGaming Affiliate, and Crypto Games Conference in Minsk.
- The BETHER token was Listed on Eterbase, the first regulation compliant exchange in Europe.
- Bethereum was selected to be among the top 6 project for the NY HYPE accelerator program.
Quarter 3, 2019
- We pitched at the World Gaming Executive Summit in Barcelona.
- Added support to American Football on the Bethereum platform, following a community vote.
- We held our 10th AMA with the core team.
- Bethereum won major awards:
- Best Pitch Award at HYPE NY
- Best blockchain startup at CESAwards (regionals)
- Best Cryptocurrency Gaming Platform Provider 2019 at CEEG awards
- Bethereum got featured on major media: Yahoo! Finance, Crypto Gambling News (twice), GamblingNews, Globenewswire, Marketscreener, CalvinAyre, Gamblinginsdier, iGamingBusiness, TomorrowsNews, Scorum, Forbes, and more.
- We Started creating sports focused series on our blog, starting with a series of articles about American Football, written by our expert Michael Luchies.
Quarter 4, 2019
- Over 1.2M bets placed on the Bethereum platform.
- We launched our 3rd F2P Betting Contest.
- Showcased Bethereum at leading conferences: CGC in Kyiv, and SiGMA iGaming Summit in Malta.
- BETHER/USDT and BETHER/EBASE trading pair were added to ETERBASE.
- Bethereum won major awards:
- SiGMA iGaming Best Startup 2019, as one of the Top10 startups at the event, out of 500 applicants
- Won Best Blockchain Startup of 2019 at CESAwards Grand Finale
- Qualified to the top 7 blockchain startups in the world at the Global Startup Award (will take place at the end of 2020)
- Established a media partnership with Blockfyre and The Daily Chain (TDC)
- Held our 2nd special event, the Bethereum 2nd eSports Cup, with limited edition prizes by our new partner Sorare.
- Tal Cohen Joined Bethereum as a senior strategic advisor.
- Awarded the relative highest score on a report by the prominent research house Blockfyre.
- Added support to NCAA basketball.
- Featured on more than 100 publications on different media channels across the gaming, iGaming, and blockchain industries.
2019 was with no doubt an exciting and fruitful year in Bethereum. Looking forward to an amazing 2020!
For more Bethereum content on The Daily Chain see below:
*Disclaimer – Bethereum are our Media Partners and therefore this content is sponsored by them. The fees paid by this project are used to pay for The Daily Chain salaries, dev work, hosting services, travel expenses etc.. that are required to make this company a success and continue to provide the community with great content on a daily basis.