If you have been involved in the crypto space for the past year, you are likely familiar in some way with NFTs. Non-fungible tokens are special smart contacts on the Etheruem network that are unique but also have the ability to be bought, sold, or transferred to other people. They have been all the rage lately but they have been evolving over the recent year. Instead of being used for just digital artwork, they are being used in games and have great promise in being used for blockchain based gaming. One project that has gained a tremendous amount of traction is the Blockchain Cuties Universe, a collectible crypto adventure game where players can collect creatures of various types using NFTs and a multi-blockchain architecture.
The World of Blockchain Cuties
Advertised as a collectible crypto game, Blockchain Cuties gives the opportunity for players to interact with a unique entertainment platform centered around little adorable creatures. These creatures are collectible NFTs that are all strictly one-of-a-kind and belong to the player that has them. These creatures in the game range from puppies, lizards, bear cubs, cats, and more – ranging from creatures that imitate their real life counterparts or fantasy-based ones. Within the game, users can take their cuties and participate in events on-game. Users can collect them, breed them, and even battle them against other creatures. These creatures have attributes as well that can be used for battle. Each creature type has their own advantage bonuses as well – for example, the Dogs type has +2 to Defense, while Cats have + 4% to Luck. Creatures can have a hierarchy system although each creature is an NFT and therefore each one is unique, they can belong to a certain sub group – thus certain creatures can be rarer than others because of how they look or how their adventure statistics line up compared to others. Blockchain Cuties is currently available to play and is in its fifth section of gaming.
One impressively innovative aspect of Blockchain Cuties is that the collectible game is fully operational as a multi-chain system. Blockchain Cuties Universe is completely integrated with Ethereum, EOS, Tron, NEO, and Polygon. To make this multi-chain compatibility even more impressive, each chain brings a distinct value to the gaming experience by providing unique content.
A NFT Utopia For Creatures
Although Blockchain Cuties is well…cute, there is mature and structured technology hiding underneath the adorable faces of these fantasy creatures. The values behind this squeezable project are very much identical to the idea and philosophy of most crypto enthusiasts:
- True Ownership: every cutie creature within the game is 100% owned by the user and can be traded or transferred to anyone as they deem able. This represents a very straightforward approach to how NFTs were meant to be designed and used – people are able to own them completely and have true value ownership to these assets. Even if the game dissolves, the users will still own their tokens.
- Diversity and Uniqueness: in the same manner that NFTs are unique and users are all part of a diverse group of people, the cuties are as well. Since the cuties are NFTs, they are all unique and ranging from different adventure types, styles, species, looks, and more.
- Cost Efficient: one aspect that has always been beneficial to blockchain is the cost-efficiency of a project stored on the blockchain. Since cuties are stored on the blockchain along with their metadata, this saves a tremendous amount of costs by not having any upkeep for things like server storage and physical locations. This also helps users by saving them from paying extra costs that have been known to plaque PC and console gamers with subscription costs or expansion content.
- Community Driven: in the same way that NFTs are a driving mechanism for decentralized activity, Blockchain Cuties is a platform that’s community driven. Users on the platform can help interact and change the future of the game by voting on new species for example. Blockchain Cuties is also introducing a governance token, called $BCUG, that will help shape the future of the game.
BCUG, also known as the Blockchain Cuties Universe Vault Governance token, is the token and value utility surrounding the Blockchain Cuties platform. The token gives an exhaustive amount of benefits for the BCU platform, but some of the most fundamentals are as follows:
- Platform Utility: at its core, BCUG is an all encompassing utility token for the platform. Many parts of the platform require the use of exchanging value, especially that of NFTs. The BCUG token allows features that require value of exchange to be streamlined under one token that represents the platform brand and values. As a result, the BCUG helps with trading cuties and items, crafting and recycling, and unlocking special achievements.
- Staking for HERO Coins: when you use the BCUG token and stake them, it enables you to generate HERO tokens. Everyday you stake at least one BCUG token, you are able to earn one HERO token each day. HERO tokens allow users to unlock special benefits on the Blockchain Cuties platform like transforming your cutie to Champion status and upgrading items into Artifacts, which makes your item upgradable beyond the maximum of the standard 5 points.
Blockchain Cuties is an amazing and fundamental take on a NFT and blockchain based game. This is the first multi-chain game, allowing you to trade and transfer collectibles which fundamentally takes the concepts of Ethereum and makes them work flawlessly for a gaming community. The BCUG token will open the door to more epic features and allow dedicated players to be rewarded for their involvement in the game.
It’s definitely a cuteness overload.