The latest ICO will be released within the next two weeks on the Binance LaunchPad.
This ultimately means that we will see a spike on BNB coin.
Let’s look at how we can play these ranges.
- Break down below $12.06 would indicate a re-test of $11.57 as this would be playing on the 15MA
- A bounce from $12.06 would indicate an excellent re-entry position with a move to break the local high of $12.68
Longer Term View on the 3D:
- We can see two large volume gaps in the local area:
It is likely that if we do see a BTC fall below $3652 – we will see it dump passed $12.78 aiming for a bounce or breakdown at $12.06
Ultimately, as can be seen by the below image on the 3D View, we can see accumulation not stopping continuing to a value close to ATH with Market Sentiment one of the largest currently.
The break past $10.27 signified a breakout from the December 2017 level
We can see that we are about to see a Golden Cross with the 55MA and 200MA crossing over, once we pass $18.16 – when this occurs we will most likely re-test and break the ATH value of $26 – however this is the Longer term view.
Levels for taking profit on the current play:
- $15.06 or the April-June Range 2018
- $15.94 where a large volume gap currently rests.
- $18.29 with stop losses in profit having taken 50% profit at one of the above two values.
About Fintech Daddy
FintechDaddy is relentlessly passionate in his technical Analysis for both CryptoAssets & Forex.
Join his Charting Playground available exclusively on Telegram. There you are either a teacher or a learner. http://t.me/Chartground
Stalk him on Twitter: https://Twitter.com/FintechDaddy
The Daily Chain – The Leading Site for Unique and Informative Daily Crypto Content