The Coin EOS was found using TradingRoomApp’s latest Price Action Scanner which enables you to choose the time frames you want. This will allow you to save time previously wasted going through the countless Binance coins.
EOS has been identified by FintechDaddy to be the next coin to follow in the direction of LTC with a far more worthy pump of between 27.45% to 66.12%.
3D Chart Identified:
- Heavy buy-side volume the past 1 week having been resting upon the 15 MA and stabilised – not trading in any direction. We saw a 12% increase when BTC went up by more than 3% – performing above the market average.
- It is now currently trading between the resistance of 7513 Sats – a close above would indicate an upside direction for the first time in almost two quarters – since Middle of July 2018.
- 15MA with 55 MA crossover would be triggered following last years range of 8.6K coming into play. This would provide enough momentum to see the first resistance level of 9.6K Sat hit.
- Steady accumulation can be seen currently with this set-up being identified by groups of traders we will see 9.6K hit within no-time.
- This would cause Fomo-Longers to enter the scene carrying the price from between 10.5K to 12.5K Sats.
The lower time frames of 4H illustrate that EOS has been trading above the 7.5K resistance since before the weekend.
A move above the local high of 7.8K would see a trend continuance to fill the gap at 8.5K and re-visit pre-November 2018 Great Crash Levels.
About Fintech Daddy
FintechDaddy is relentlessly passionate in his technical Analysis for both CryptoAssets & Forex.
Join his Charting Playground available exclusively on Telegram. There you are either a teacher or a learner. http://t.me/Chartground
Stalk him on Twitter: https://Twitter.com/FintechDaddy
The Daily Chain – The Leading Site for Unique and Informative Daily Crypto Content