Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain with Siwon Kim
Welcome to another episode of the Modern Markets Podcast!
Episode review: In this episode, Siwon Kim head of Biz Dev at MXC Foundation stops by to discuss the following topics and more:
1. What really is “AI”? Should we really fear the “Big Brother” computer knowing everything?
2. There are now over 30 projects working in combining AI and Blockchain. What would it look like?
3. What are some challenges in combining AI and Blockchain?
4. Can AI be truly efficient while respecting privacy law around the world?
5. Combining AI and Blockchain is cool and all, but why should people care?
6. How can normal people – who may not understand Blockchain or AI – be involved?
7. What’s the Difference Between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning?
8. Can AI and the blockchain help us make anonymous data more encrypted?
9. Can AI help blockchains be more efficient? Computers are stupid. They need proper programming in order to execute smart code. If AI could manage the blockchains how would this work and would it be more effective?
10. Is a doomsday scenario with AI possible at any point? IE: Terminator, Irobot, etc.
The home of contemporary finance.
FomoHunt is building a platform to allow institutions and consumers to curate customized portfolios made of different asset classes (Stocks, Crypto, BTC, etc.)
With our private/public trackers, users can create and share their (ideal) portfolios using the above listed assets.
These portfolios can be modeled using both internal and external tools, including proprietary algorithms and social sentiment data from providers.
FomoHunt uses the collective intelligence of our users to aggregate and deliver competitive insights and unique data to investors.”
You can find their social platforms below
FomoHunt – Discover. Blockchain.
The Daily Chain