To honour our Media Partnership with Gath3r we bring you this edition of their Bi-Monthly Update to share all of the updates the team have been working on:
XMR Web-Miner Applications Will Reopen
- Great news! Due to the large number of applications and inquiries we are still receiving, we have decided to reopen the XMR web-miner. We will announce the exact date very soon so stay tuned! Currently the miner is being updated to support the latest monero fork and we should be done very soon. You can start applying for the EAP here ( insert link )
* Please keep in mind the XMR web-miner will only be profitable if you have a large website or long durations of visits (a large part of the reason of why we pivoted to building our own chain). However, we invite everyone to check out the UI/UX and see what the whole experience will be like and potentially earn in the process.
Gath3r’s New Marketing & Business Development Manager
- We’re excited to announce a new addition to our team, our new Marketing & Business Development Manager. Savo Vukcevic, with an impressive track record of working with some of the biggest crypto projects out there, such as Bitcoin Private, has joined us with the purpose of further developing our network of partnerships, chain integrations and general marketing processes..
Weekly Series On The State Of The Advertising Industry
- The first two editions of the series are already out (check them out on our blog). The third edition will be coming out tomorrow so stay glued to our social channels, as we will be announcing it on all of them as soon as it comes out. You can also check it out on The Daily Chain.
The Daily Chain Twitter AMA
- The AMA will be ending this week so make sure you get any last minute questions over to us. It will be released next week. Follow on Twitter for live updates and don’t forget to participate here.
- If you think you might be the right person to spread the word about the Gath3r platform and services, make sure to apply to our Ambassador Program on our website. The program is split into three main areas so depending on you professional specialty you could become part of our team. Check it out!
These are the latest updates from the past two weeks, stay connected until the next edition, when we will be coming back with even more exciting news.
More Gath3r Content:
HASHR8 Podcast – Reggie Jareth, Gath3r CEO
For further content on Gath3r similar to this Gath3r Update 26/8 click here.
*Disclaimer – Gath3r are our Media Partners and therefore this content is sponsored by them. The fees paid by this project are used to pay for The Daily Chain salaries, dev work, hosting services, travel expenses etc.. that are required to make this company a success and continue to provide the community with great content on a daily basis.
The Daily Chain
Inform. Educate. Succeed