One of the members in our GroupChat Chartground; A Place where you are either a learner or teacher, has been bugging me to look at Stratis.
I want to shout him out for doing so as he has allowed me to identify a coin that is currently going through a large scale accumulation as can be seen by the 3D Chart.
Every time the coin has hit the support three times it has pumped double digits with the last time pumping triple digits close to 150%.
Such will be the case; this should be a play for those who are merely investors and don’t have a lot of time to trade or those who want a swing trade with a small position.
What we are watching:
- Volatility is stabilised – implying that there is high sell walls and buy walls constraining the value of the coin whilst this period of accumulation is ongoing.
- Accumulation is decreasing as on the lower time frames; it is going back to 2150 Sats before re-testing 5400 Sats.
- A break above 2.6K Sats will see 15/55MA convergences for a move to 2800 Sats to fill the gap in that area.
- Momentum provided we should see a further above 3.3k Sats to fill those gaps with a likewise pump similar to Middle of December to 5K Sats or Middle of last year range.
What to watch on the lower time frames?
- Accumulation is ongoing with bouncing between the two ranges of 2.1K and 2.5K Sats.
- Accumulation is indicating it will go back to 2.2K with a break past the 90MA just occurring recently.
- With BTC looking unsteady it is more than likely that we will see it move to 2150 making that an excellent entry point.
Entry Level: 2150 Sats
Stop Loss: 2000 Sats
Take Profit: 4100-5000 Sats
Information on these pages contain speculative statements that involves risks and uncertainties. Crypto-Assets profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell. Fintech Daddy does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors or material misstatements. It does also not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Crypto-Assets involve risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing or trading are your responsibility alone. For more information, please find and view the risk warning.
About Fintech Daddy
FintechDaddy is relentlessly passionate in his technical Analysis for both CryptoAssets & Forex.
Join his Charting Playground available exclusively on Telegram. There you are either a teacher or a learner. http://t.me/Chartground
The Daily Chain – The Leading Site for Unique and Informative Daily Crypto Content