Mainframe token was severely affected during the Great November Crash of 2018 seeing a -60% fall before bottoming at 70 Sats. Since the start of the year, it has actively been climbing and will see 155 Sats with a wick to 184 Sats for these reasons:
· We have the Decentralised Summit Conference spread across two days from the 29thto the 30thof Jan. The agenda will include how you can benefit from MFT.
· We will then see their own Platform Announcement 2 weeks later on the dat of the ETHDenver before the platform is released anytime before the end of Quarter 1 2019 – making it possible to see it being released before 31stMarch 2019.
· We witness a reversal on the 16thof January, this reversal zone matches the one seen in August of 2018 before MFT made a 181% Gain across two months.
· An MACD crossover occurred at the start of the year, this could imply that we can see the same fractal play out, specifically the August 2018 one – where we saw a 181% Gain.
· MFT has skyrocketed in its accumulation since finding the bottom, this two has matched with three candles on the Buy-Side confirming that this is a true bottom, with one of the candles failing to breach the first resistance at 90 Sats.
· Over this coming weekend, we will witness a re-test of the 90 Sat resistance fuelled by heavy Buy-Side volume and accompanying Market Sentiment. This momentum will see MFT trade over the 15MA line, the last time this occurred was in October, witnessing a 56% Gain.
· Herd Mentality illustrates that once we witness a break of the 90 Sat area with a comfortable trading range above the 15 MA – Market Sentiment will imply this to be the best trade especially with the fundamental news that is two weeks away. This will see FOMO Longers, who enter fuelling an expansion to hit the 130 Sat Line to fill the gaps before moving above the 140 Line. This area being the perfect place to take profit for those who want to minimise their downside.
· We can see just before the 15thFebruary following MA Convergences on the lower time frame and strong market sentiment as we witnessed in October, a surge to 155 Sats and a long wick to 184 before a reversal.
Areas to Watch:
· 90 Sats first resistance level
· 110 Sats second resistance and MA Convergence line
· 130-140 Sats – several volume gaps to be filled there.
· 155 Sats that is the September High.
· 184 Sats being the October high and Quarterly Local High
FintechDaddy is relentlessly passionate in his technical Analysis for both CryptoAssets & Forex.
Join his Charting Playground available exclusively on Telegram. There you are either a teacher or a learner. http://t.me/Chartground
Stalk him on Twitter: https://Twitter.com/FintechDaddy
The Daily Chain – The Leading Site for Unique and Informative Daily Crypto Content