Welcome to the first edition of We Simplify Your Research covering LTO Network!
Since you might not know us by now, we will give you a short introduction:
We Simplify Tech is a new company focused on breaking down complex technical concepts and making them as easy to understand as possible. We do this mainly via one-pagers but also like to provide some added information in articles like this one.
In this article we give you two options to simplify your research:
Option 1: The simplest version – the One-Page Review
Take a look at the One-Page Review on LTO Network right here and get a good overview about this project. It is currently available in English, Chinese & Spanish.
Option 2: The complete version – the article
If you want to learn more about LTO Network go through the whole article and gather some additional information besides the information provided by the One-Page Review.
LTO Network in a nutshell
LTO Network is a Dutch GDPR-compliant hybrid Blockchain for securing, verifying and exchanging business critical information. It is the easiest to integrate Blockchain technology in the market and enables its customers to upgrade and interconnect their business systems seamlessly for a fraction of the costs of its competitors. This makes it one of the top projects based on Blockchain activity and price-to-earnings (P/R) ratio. It is also part of the Techleap.nl Rise program which supports the most promising tech scale-ups in the Netherlands to grow faster internationally through its enormous business network. The program aims to “rise” two unicorns per year.
LTO Network is not just a whitepaper, MVP or proof of concept, thats why it had already time to evolve and grow the following specialities.
- Production Ready
LTO Network is already in productive use by multiple customers and built on proven elemental Blockchain technology
- Privacy by Design
Information is allowed to be shared peer-to-peer, where deletion requests propagate to all parties
- Easy Integration
Developed for collaboration using existing systems, with Live Contracts that contain both on- and off-chain instructions
- Community Love
Community members are very important to LTO Network and are able to gain rewards through running nodes, LTO leasing and active participation
- Ecosystem V
LTO Network evolved into an ecosystem which focusses on 5 core pillars: research, funding, products, people and a marketplace. This enables it to quickly adapt to market changes.
Use case selection
- Inspection reports
Summary: Providing immutable evidence to data entries and creation of inspection reports on vital locations like airports, oil terminals and dangerous goods.
Involved parties: Capptions’s 80+ enterprise clients and 20,000 users
- Digital signatures
Summary: Providing assurance that document contents have not been tampered with and providing proof of the specific date and time a document was signed.
Involved parties: Over 1 million business documents are signed every year
- Waste transportation
Summary: Connecting all stakeholders of the waste transportation process together through LTO Network saves more than EUR 7M on an annual basis.
Involved parties: Stakeholders in the waste management value chain in Europe
- Smart QR-codes
Summary: Enabling brands with smart packaging solutions for product authentication, supply chain traceability using blockchain technology of LTO Network.
Involved parties: ScanTrust’s customers such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Shell, AB InBev
- Environmental data
Summary: Digitisation is key to drive the sustainability transformation forward. Data insights help us better understand our true impact on the environment.
Involved parties: Digital Mainport, IBM, V-ID
Follow this Link to see more use-cases.
LTO Network’s team consists of a core team with 30+ dedicated staff and a distributed workforce with hundreds of skilled people which support in tech, marketing, community management and business development.
The teams key benefits are:
- Good track record: Business proven entrepreneurs
- Great business network: Besides their own business network, the Techleap.nl Rise program offers its huge international network to LTO Network
- Transparent & active: The team is very active in social media, provides frequent AMAs, articles and interviews. They also always try to take direct community feedback into account for further developments
- Large dedicated and interdisciplinary team with more than 30 people: The team members are coming from various backgrounds and companies like Deloitte, PWC, ICO Drops, the European Patent Office and more
- Distributed workforce: LTO Network runs multiple Telegram channels (Business, Marketing, Tech) where the corresponding team members are actively participating. Everyone who is able to provide valuable input has the chance to discuss and show his ideas and also be rewarded for it.
Follow this Link to learn more about the dedicated team.
Client and partner selection
LTO Network mainly reaches its end customers by working with different kinds of organizations like:
- Independent software vendors, which anchor data on the public permissionless Blockchain to secure the integrity of digital data
- System integrators, utilizing the decentralized workflow engine to automate processes and solve the issues of data silos
- Partners like standardization organizations, which not only shape future regulatory frameworks with the participation of LTO Network as a working member, but also provide huge networks with endless business opportunities for collaboration and use cases
That’s also why you don’t see a lot of big company names on their partner list, even if they are there but “only” as a direct customer of the partner. For example ScanTrust has customers like ExxonMobil, Unilever, Shell, AB InBev and they all pay their network fees in one way or the other.
Price & market share
In our opinion the current market does not reflect the real price & marketshare of LTO Network and makes it highly undervalued. In the long run this will pay off in combination with the steady increase in real world adoption.
Real world adoption / growth of transactions
In contrary to the market price perception the real world adoption through B2B transactions is steadily increasing with a large increase in the first weeks of September 2020. These transactions have fees which are mainly paid in $LTO to stakers but a split of the fees are burned to achieve deflationary coin economics.
Specialties for Holders
Staking / leasing
You are able to receive network rewards by running your own node and becoming a validator on mainnet or by leasing to existing nodes. The figures below are based on mid September 2020.
Deflationary fee-burn token economics
“DeFi and P/E married with B2B and enterprises”
As mentioned above, LTO Network users need to pay fees for transactions, these fees are split and rewarded to stakers on the one hand and burned on the other creating deflationary token economics. Since transactions are steadily increasing, as shown in the graph above, this means that the token supply will decrease at an accelerated rate over time.
In case the price per LTO token grows exponentially and goes up too high, the network will be able to vote for a fee reduction, with the burning either adjusted or staying the same. This is a dynamic feature.
Latest news recap
Below are the main events of the last two months:
- LTO Network joins the Space Waste Management Consortium
- SPHEREON joins the ecosystem as a new integrator with its blockchain product suite
- LTO Network is integrating Chainlink oracles to bring accreditation data to Ethereum DApps
- BINANCE Staking launches locked staking support for LTO Network as an exclusive node on LTO Network
- One of LTO Networks products fillthedoc for contract automation has won the bronze & silver award for the 15th Annual Networks PG’s 2020 IT World Awards
- LTO Network entering a new phase and will transition into a global brand with the support of its new CMO Christian Zhang. Until now it was primarily focussed on Europe.
- Transitioned into LTO V2.0 Deflationary Fee-Burn Token Economics model. “DeFi and P/E married with B2B and enterprises”
For more news on LTO Network head over to the LTO Network blog
LTO Network’s increasing adoption rate in B2B coupled with very interesting deflationary token economics and a low market cap and price gives it great upwards potential. It also recently announced that it will transition into a global brand, which, together with a strong marketing push to raise LTO’s price, is the biggest blocking point of LTO Network moving to its deserved market rank. This will be the task of LTO Networks new Chief Marketing Officer Christian Zhang who has the right language skills speaking English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Dutch and who has already been deeply involved in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry for several years.
*Disclaimer: In this article we express our research results on LTO Network and do not want to give any form of financial advice. We also hold LTO because we trust in the team and project.*